18 July 2013

Printers!!!

I'm seriously in need of printers!!! I'm too reliant on my old Selphy photo printer! My old selphy printer is about 5 years old and recently it starts to give me load of problems.

The very obvious one is I load the paper cassette filled with photo papers and my printer will prompt me that I did not load the paper cassette!!! Recently a photo paper got jammed inside and this has never happened before and 1 little small piece is stuck inside. I can't get it out and it seems like no way to get it out!!!

So now I'm out of printers, I can't print my photos and I can't craft. Well I can always go to the normal Fujifilm shop to develop my photos but than all will come in 4R size.

So I guess it's time for me to purchase 1 printer!!! It's Selphy vs Pixma! (Yeah, I'm a Canon Girl)

Selphy C900 - selling at $199

PIXMA iP7270 selling at $169
Hmmm.. it's time for some serious decision!!

Have a great Thursday!!

Xoxoxo,
Felicia

No comments :