01 December 2013

Exploring Gardens By the Bay..

 To those who know.. I did my pre wedding photo shoot in Gardens by The Bay...

And till today... after being married for 10 months, I still missed that place!! Especially Cloud Forest..
So on a lazy weekend without any program, I went online to purchase the admission tickets and set off to GBTB.


These are some of my favourite shots take during my pre wedding photo shoot @ GBTB


So here are my memories of Garden By the Bay as I venture in again with Baby Dani inside me... as i walk along the "Paradise Fall", I rub my tummy and tell baby dani that mummy and daddy did our prewedding photo shoot here... and the above photo are the ones tat I super love!










On the side note.. I'm currently at my final lap of my pregnancy!! @ Week 28 now~

All these happens too fast and so soon, it's going to end.

Tummy is ever growing and I can feel Baby Dani's movement every now and then... Her playful kicks are something that I will miss once she is born...

But I so can't wait to see her!!!

Waiting for Ting (Lightedpixel Pixies) to pass me my maternity shoots photos which I should be receiving around mid of Dec!!

Also can't wait to plan my baby shower with my gfs and hopefully I can do another round of maternity shoot.. This kind round without my husband!! hahahaa

Have a great week ahead!

Xoxoxo,
Felicia

No comments :