13 December 2013

A little pregnancy update..

It's been a while since I last update on my pregnancy....

My pregnancy has been a wonderful journey so far and I can't ask for more cause it's really a delightful experience to receive playful kicks from my baby..

I can't believe that I'm already in my 3rd trimester... everything seems to happened too fast and too soon!!!!
Believe me, it seems like afew months ago, when I just discovered that I'm pregnant, now I'm just 2 months shy of giving birth..

My baby bump at week 28....

Tummy is getting bigger and I have difficulties finding a comfortable position to sleep a t night...


Out with hubby on a Saturday morning to attend our first wedding for this year..
When I attended the church wedding, it makes me miss my own wedding so much...
It's a good thing that we invest slightly more on our actual day photography, cause days like these calls for a reminisce!


Thanks to Water Retention.... My fingers are getting fatty and at certain time, I can even wear my wedding rings.

My baby bump at week 29
The latest visit to Dr Tseng few weeks ago.. glad to be able to finally see baby's face.
(Did lot of talking to her via my tummy!!)

Right now, Baby Danielle has turn her head downwards. Which Dr Tseng thinks that it's a good sign...
Every thing looks healthy and normal via the scan.. So thankful!!

Currently Baby Danielle is a little bit on a smaller size but I think I'm not too worried cause during these last lap of pregnancy, I'm going to feed myself with lots of food!!

Christmas mood is everywhere now.. even in office! I'm surprise that I managed to drag myself to work.
Can't wait for my little trip with hubs to BKK!!

I'm keeping my fingers cross that the protest will get better by Christmas time...

Have a great weekend ahead!!

XOXO,
Felicia

No comments :