31 December 2013

Last Day of Year 2013

It's the last day of Year 2013...

Time to reflect and think back what you've achieved or didn't achieved this year..

Year 2013 is an eventful year for me.. 

Because..

  • On New Year's Day... I got married to a man who loves me lots!
  • Because of my wedding, I meet up with my Dad whom I haven't seen for more than 13 years.
  • Shortly after, I lost my dad to cancer...
  • I gain 2 half brothers
  • We are thankful that we have our jobs even thought it may not be a smooth sailing but what is life if there isn't any storm for you to overcome.
  • Families ties might not have strengthen but my brother knows that I will always be there for him.. beside, I'm just a phone call away.
  • We thank god for the newest additional to our new Lee Family..
As today is 31 December 2013.... I can't help but reminisce what we did same time last year in 2012....

On 31 Dec 2012 - We were busy preparing our wedding...


In year 2013, we are busy preparing our little treasure, Baby Danielle's arrival... I can't wait to see her and hold her in my arms... But right now, I'm contented to feel her playful kicks and punches in my tummy...

This ultrasound might look abit scary but it's a rare view of my Baby Danielle...

We can see that she has fatty cheeks..

Food for Thought!

Have a great day to countdown to Year 2014..

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Xoxo,
Felicia

No comments :