28 December 2013

December.. the most wonderful time of the year

I've always love December! Cause its Christmas time and its' the end of the year! However this year… there is something more for me to look forward.


  1. Shopping for Christmas Gifts & DIY gift wrapping...
  2. One of the fuss free way… printing on kraft paper bag..

  3. To make myself vainer than before… Hehehehhee
Face is getting rounder as I approach my 3rd trimester… another 2 more months till I pop.

I'm so in love with my Novalash Eyelash Extension.
Quite a couple of years back, I did eyelash extensions at one of those far east - bugis kinda of store that do those hair extensions and eyelash extensions….

I tried on eyelash extension (in a cluster kind)… was quite amazed that it looks like I'm having a false eyelashes on but in terms of length.. not as long as a false eyelash.. but it's wasn't very natural and I personally find the adhesive that they used were kinda strong and it sting my eyes. Especially after I wash my face… That was my first try on eyelash extensions.

It was till recently when I got pregnant and for some reason, I keep tearing whenever I put on my false eyelash.. So I decided to try eyelash extension again. Wanted to try browhas one. But the pricing was kinda expensive. So I kept an lookout in Groupon to see if there any good deals. And I saw 1…

Novalash Eyelash Extension…..

Gave it a try and I like it. They did it strand by strand… and the adhesive wasn't very strong. It's so natural that I didn't feel like I have anything on my eyelash…

It's been almost 2 weeks plus since I did this set of eyelash… have been tempting to go back again to do touch up… But it cost me $99 for touch up.. Hmm…… Or maybe I should try out Browhas one… since without groupon deal.. their pricing is almost on par…

3.  Presents for myself and my husband!

Got this watch as my birthday gift… This is my 2nd Fossil Watch.

Got myself a Fossil Watch as a belated birthday present for myself. This is my 2nd Fossil watch and the first one that I have lasted me since 2006 till now… I'm not the kind of gal who like to change their watch as they match their outfits. So Im happy with just 1 or 2 watches.. 


Told hubby that I wanted this bag as Christmas gift.. knowing that he won't walked into the shop and get it for me.. So I did… and he paid for it! Yeah!!!

Givenchy - Pandora… you're finally mine… You're going to be my staple bag! ^_^v


Hubby told me that he wanted to purchase this guitar…. I actually secretly purchased him something else. So I pretend and say this guitar should be his Christmas gift...

And since our wedding anniversary is just days away… this Mont Blanc wallet.. shall be his wedding anniversary gift!

Even Baby Danielle has presents too… Her clothing that I purchase during Black Friday sales arrived just in time for Christmas..


I couldn't resist shopping for more clothing for Baby Danielle!!! All those little girls clothing are super super cute!!!


4. Our baby moon trip to BKK during Christmas week




Did I also mention about my favourite Christmas bokeh photography???!! So love those lightings in Orchard Road…

Going to edit some for the pictures and share it here…

Have a great holiday!!

Xoxo,
Felicia






No comments :