21 March 2014

It's Baby Danielle's first month

Time files... it's already Baby Danielle's first month!!!



I'm also done with my 1 month long confinement... This means that I can go out but after being a mummy.. it isn't easy to just go out like before. There is like a 101 things that I need to prepare before stepping out of the house..

1. Pack diaper bag
2. Ensure that baby is fully fed
3. Express out bm
4. Make sure that baby is sound asleep. If baby isn't sleeping, she will be cranky and it's even more difficult for us to go! Imagine got to carry the diaper bag, pram and also to soothe her.
5. Got to make sure that majority of the household chores are done before I can bring my baby and helper out..

See... just all these preparation alone, takes me half a day to complete and by then you usually don't wan to go out..

But well, I managed to bring baby Danielle out during her actual full month and it wasn't that bad. Planning to bring her out again when she is on her PD check up and a chance for me to detour and do abit of shopping! ^_^v

Last weekend, we celebrate Danielle's full month. For me, it's quite happening cause I finally get to chat with my friends. Imagine for the whole month, I'm so bored at home. Luckily got my gf's mother and the massage lady to chat with me hence I'm sane.


The star of the event!
My cutie max, Danielle Lee En
Age: 4 weeks old
Weigh: Est 3.5 - 4kg


Dessert table from Maple & Market

I've always wanted to try out the cakes at Maple & Market but her cafe is way too far away for me. So I took this chance to order a dessert table setup for Baby's full month celebration!

Our celebration is a very small one so I didn't order alot of cakes. 

Order a 8" Victoria Sponge Cake, 6" Caramel Popcorn Cake, half a doz of red velvet, double chocolate and a coconut mini cupcakes.

I'm pretty happy with the decorations. Simple and nice.. and I super love the caramel popcorn cake!! Yummy!! Hehehe ^_^v
Now I wish I'm still residing in the East side.. at least it would be easy for me to go there and have cakes and coffee in their cosy cafe.



 I didn't manage to snap alot of pictures cause I was walking around, chatting with my friends. Didn't even remember to take a pictures!! Haiz!
Managed to snap a picture of Mr Lee's friend's son.. this big eye cutie has recently promoted to Big Brother!! Both brothers are such a little cutie!

And my brother is now a uncle... finally dare to carry his niece!!



We cater this mini buffet food from Neo Gardens. So far, their reviews are quite alright and food taste not too bad. I didn't get to eat much cause I still have my confinement food.. hence can't give much feedback thought.

But most of the food were finished. So I think either my guests were hungry or their food were good! Hehe.

We are thankful for our friends who took time to came by our place for this mini get together! And thank you sooo much for all the ang baos and gifts for Baby Danielle. 


Signing off with a pic of my cheeky little girl...

Xoxo,
Felicia


No comments :