21 March 2014

Scrapbook 2014 - First Layout

It's been awhile since I last scraped... ever since I'm pregnant, I hardly have the energy and with the heavy belly, it's quite difficult for me to carry out those boxes (where I hold all my scrapping stuffs) out to scrap.

Now that Danielle has a fixed sleeping schedule in the afternoon which means that I have some ME time at home, I keep scrapped a layout...

Hmm.. I was aiming to have at least 1 layout in a month... at least to keep those creative juices going and to exhaust some of my scrapbook materials. If not I keep on buying but dun get to use it.

January 2014 - Our first wedding anniversary
I tried to keep it to theme for my monthly layout. Eg, in the month of January, the most significant 
event for me is our Wedding Anniversary.

So here is my layout... 

Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. 
Marriage has taught me that life no longer revolves around me alone. Now my life includes my husband. So things that I say or do, I will always try to spare a thought for him. Listen and always give support. Cause I always believe that in this relationship.. I give 100%, my husband gives me back 100% or even more too...

I've started my first layout.. currently I'm behind time with 2 more layouts... Lets hope that these few days, I have the creative juice to scrapped.

Have a great week!

Xoxoxo,
Felicia 

No comments :