15 March 2014

Solo Maternity shoot {Confetti Peektures}

Yes, you didn't read my title incorrectly. I did another maternity photoshoot just for myself.
Cause I wasn't 100% satisfy with the previous shoot... guess mainly because my hub hates to take photo and half of the time, he is giving grumpy face. And when I schedule the first photoshoot, my baby bump wasn't very prominent.

So I decided to take another one when I'm at week 35. During this time, I'm at my heaviest!!!!

In case you wanna know, this set of photos are taken by Confetti Peektures! They even provide props too! So cute!

Check out their works on their FB page: ConfettiPeektures









Haven't received all the images yet but these are the few images that Angie (the photographer) edited and sent to me..

Honestly I prefer this set of photos than the previous one. But I guess both sets have it's charm.

With this set, showing my baby bump and pregnancy glow.  The previous set, showing us a newly wed couple going to be new mum and dad... the love we gonna have for our newborn.. =)

Too bad my hub refuse to take a outdoor family portrait... cause I would love to book a session with my pre wedding photography, Oh! Dear photography for one session.. =(

Guess I will have to attempt to do one family portrait by myself.

Pss... did i mention that I am itching to upgrade my DSLR?? Hehe.. let see how long I'm able to content this itch..

Xoxo,
Felicia

No comments :