27 May 2014

Bag Lust : Louis Vuitton

One of my many weakness is my lust for BAGS!!! To be honest, I have quite a lot of bags that will probably last me quite awhile.

Guess I bought the some bags when I was at States. Bought a total of 3 Kate Spade bags & 1 Marc Jacob bag. Alright, don't judge me. These bags are much cheaper in States than in Singapore. So since then it's been quite alright since I bought any branded bags... (don't count those that I bought on Taobao) ^_^

Till last December, a Givenchy Pandora bag added in to my collections.... and since then I acquire another Celine Phantom bag.


Celine Phantom
Guess I must have like Grey alot... hehhehe

Didn't really think that I wanna add another bag to my ever growing collections of bags till recently I chance upon this bag...

Saw this lady carrying it while I was shopping at Sephora. It's been a classic design but I guess recently they must have bring in new colours.


Speedy 25 in full emboss leather
When I saw this bag, I was like wow... it's nice!! I wonder how much it cost??!

So today while I meet up S for brunch, we walked into LV store at ION and I saw this bag........ well it comes with a price tag of $3900 but the blue colour is sold out islandwide. I asked if will they be bringing in this colour again, SA told me that they discontinued this colour... 

So I thought... maybe I can consider this Speedy in daimer checkers instead.. SA told me that it cost $1880. Such a huge price difference because this is a treated canvas and the one above is full leather.

S was telling me that since it's sold out islandwide, guess I have to purchase it in another country...
Maybe it's cheaper too! Haha

Yes, I lust for this bag but I think I can consider the full leather or daimer checkers in the time being as I told myself that I'm not going to purchase another bag till maybe end of this year.

A good reason for me to gift myself as a birthday present? ^_^

Oh, did I also mention that my maternity leave is ending soon??! Like in a few days!!!!
Gonna miss this period of time.. will post on my maternity leave.

Xoxo,
Felicia 

No comments :