08 July 2014

Too cute for words

 A child is every mother's obsession... so I falls into that category.

Danielle is growing up pretty well.. Hit all her tiny little baby milestones~~ I'm a proud mama when I see her flip over to have tummy time and when she starts holding toys, soft books and her milk bottle!

I will protect you till you're grown and then I will let you fly free. But loving you, that is for always.


Just had a monthly vaccination with her PD at SBCC Gleneagles! Dr Tan gave us the go ahead to feed her baby food!!! Yeah~~
I can't wait to feed her apple pureed!! 

So last weekend, I decided to let her try out Apple Puree.
Seeing her expression, makes me lol!!! I'm such an evil mother...

Tasting the apple puree in her mouth

She gives me this expression cause the apple taste abit sour!! Cuteness overload lah..
Okay, maybe it's just me who finds that my daughter is super cute!!!! Hahahahaha

Now that she starts to eat abit of solid food, it's so much fun! I can't wait to give her pear flavor puree. See if she likes it.

And we bought her to her first swim at BabySpa @ Westgate.

It's damn cute to see babies swim and do you know that babies are naturally a swimmer??!! Plus all babies love being in water!!! I think my girl might be a mermaid in her previous life.. hehehhe





See that she enjoys being in the water soooo much!! 

Its a pity that she can only be in the waters for 20 mins cause it's her first time. Something to do with, wanting the baby to get use to be in water and wearing the neck float.

I'm kinda tempted to sign the package with Babyspa though. They have a 10 session package @ $350.

Well, if I can find a good and cheap 1 hand fold stroller.. I wouldn't mind bringing her to the Babyspa every weekend...

So right now, I'm waiting for Baby Fairs to start. Heard that Aug & Oct there is one coming.
Hoping that they will have vendors selling baby strollers that accept trade ins.

Can't wait to knock off from work and get home asasp to Dani girl..

Xoxoxo,
Felicia 



No comments :