05 December 2014

Our mother & daughter photoshoot with The Studio Loft

I finally can strike off 1 item off our Mother / Daughter bucket list.


  • Photo shoot with Danielle!
Ever since I'm hooked to Pinterest, I've seen many beautiful and precious photos of newborn. So when I delivered Dani and wanted to book a newborn shoot for her.

But.. I'm staying with my in-laws and our place is not ready yet hence it's not very nice to shoot especially when there is space limitation. So I skipped the idea.

When Dani is about 3 mths old, I called a few studio to check out their rates and find that Studio Loft is pretty reasonable. So thought of giving it a try, however they said that Dani's age is either here or there. Too old for newborn shots and too young for the slightly older babies shoot (6 ~7 mths and above).

So I waited and waited and finally during Oct in Baby Market, I signed up the package with Studio Loft.  Which cost me $550 for 1 session of Little Big Shot & CD for all the images back.

And I'm amazed by the results~~~~~

These ladies are really wonderful with babies!! I like to think that they are baby whisper! Hehehe

These are some of my favorite shot!!













Now I'm hoping to convince hubs to join us for the next family portrait!!!

Did I mention that within my package I've 2 - 5 prints out and 3 diamond acrylic block!! Can't wait to receive them!!!

TGIF!!! 

Can't wait for the short getaway that hub & me is going soon!

Xoxo,
Felicia 

No comments :