14 December 2014

Too old to celebrate??!

In Nov, I celebrated my 30th birthday and to be honest ever since I hit 26 and above.. all birthday celebrations are quiet affair.

I guess gone were the days where I will party like crazy... nor do I have the energy to stay up till 1am.

So birthday celebrations are just a day to pamper myself with either massage, hair cut or nails treatment. And thereafter a simple dinner with some friends or just with my loves one.

This year, my big "3" celebration is alot more simple...

I just spend the day off to my tummy massage with bottomslim, head out for a session of yoga and head back home to celebrate with hubs and dani girl..

I guess the next and all the birthdays will be celebrated in such manner but I'm not complaining... Cause I simply have this birthday day off! ^_^v

My cake from Chocolate Origin


This year, my birthday celebration got meaningful. Cause this girl is part of my world!
Have a great day!

Xoxoxo,
Felicia

No comments :