06 August 2009

{My New Lappy}



After so long, I finally brought a new lappy.. why? Because the old one misbehaved for so long.. Screen is always not stable.. I rather get a new one than to risk being "blacked out' again...

Using credit card 0% interest to pay for this.. meaning... every month I still have to pay about $108.. Hehe.. The most I just stop buying shoes & bags.. { I doubt that i will restraint myself from buying shoes and bags... but i will try my best!}

I would prefer a light weight and sleek lappy but after comparing the specs and price. This lappy is a better option. What for, paying so much just for the light weight but slow processor speed? Anyway I won't be bring my lappy out that often.. so i'm fine with the slightly heavy weight.

Seems that my gagets list almost fulfilled. Brought a Nintendo Wii, Cannon Selphy Printer, Lomography Camera and New lappy.. Now the only I.T gadet i need to purchase is, HDD!

Hmm, seems like for a while, I won't be getting any new toy!! LOL

No comments :