19 December 2011

Rainy seasons....

If only I live in the other part of the world.. than I will experience Winter Christmas... But in reality.. I'm staying in this tropical island.. where the weather is either Sunny, Cloudy or Rainy...

So the rainy season has arrive.. For the past few days, It has been raining almost like the whole day. How I wish I can bring my boots out to wear!!

Anyway.. stop all my rumbling of the weather.. These are what I did over the last weekend when the weather is just so perfect for me to scrap!

Book marks as Christmas Gifts for my friends


Dream Holiday
Did some altered art bookmarks for my friends as Christmas. And since it's holiday season, I scrap this photo that I took when I was at Vegas last year.. A "fake" eiffel tower down the strip of Vegas... And I actually did some creative filter that is in my new Samsung Galaxy S2 smartphone.

To be able to go to Paris or Rome is my life time dream... hope that someday I can actually step foot in this city of love.

Xoxo,
Felicia 

No comments :