16 September 2012

Altered Art {Photo Tray}

I remember quite a while (maybe 1 year back) I purchase the 7 gypsies photo tray. At that time, I wanted to altered it for my USA trip back in 2010 but then I decided not to and kept it till now waiting for the right moment.

So this morning, I woke up... looking at my scrapbook shelf corner where photo tray is kept. I decided to altered it with our pre wed photos and placed it at our reception table during our Actual Day.


Usually I spend almost 1 hour with my normal layout scrapbooking but with this altered art. I took 3.5 hours and I think its worth it.

Using mostly Amy Tangerine's collection from American Craft for some of the embellishment and pattern papers.

Since it's pertaining to wedding, i decided to go with the simple look. With the nature colours as my theme, since mine will be a Garden wedding! =)

There are many more DIY that I'm planing to do for my wedding! I hope with 3 mths tight time line, I have enough time to do!

Xoxo,
Felicia

No comments :