13 November 2012

I'm 1 year older!!

Woohoo!! I'm 28 years old today! Not that I'm excited for getting old but in fact I'm celebrating this 28 year old as a single gal, a gf to Mr Lee..

Cos when it's my 29th birthday... I'm a Mrs Lee!

Nothing much to comment about my birthday cos I'm too old to celebrate with cakes and what nots.. Do not want the candles on the cake to remind me that I'm getting old. I'm forever 22! Hahahahaha

I love how Mr Lee and I spend our quality time together, watching movies / tv drama serials with a glass of wine and packs of chips... dozing off in each other arms, wake up and have brunch together.

And Mr Lee purchased something for me that I've always wanted to buy but bu she de!! It's a super expensive (to me lah...) Photoshop actions!! I've fall in love the moment I saw it.. but something hesitate me to purchase. THE PRICE TAG!!! It's at USD$169! Gosh... it's SGD$200!!!

But it's worth the money!! Let me show u the before and after photos!
Before 
After the wonderful PS actions! See how pretty I am in this photo!! Hahahah

Before

After editing!

After Mr Lee purchased these for me and help me to load on my lappy!! I was over the moon!! Heheh!! I can't stop kissing him and say thank you!! He smile bashfully and say, "Anything you want, I will always try to give you!"... So lucky to have a hubby like him! =)

And because it's my birthday today, he bought me to Goldheart to purchase my wedding gift! Initially  I wanted to purchase 916 gold collections but their RoseGold collection catch my eyes. We were quite hesitate to purchase cos it's rosegold and afraid it's not suitable because of traditional "rules". Mr Lee knows that I like to rosegold collections so he secretly made a call to his mom to check. And when I came back from toilet he said, let purchase what you like!! I'm like, YEAH!!

We ended our date with a visit to your futer abode... we are so excited to see that it's progress to 2nd floor and back home to rest, chat and order take away food for dinner!

It's an ordinary celebration for my birthday but it's just want i wanted - to spend quality time with my love one!


Happy birthday to me!

Xoxo,
Felicia

No comments :