17 November 2012

Wedding Preparation: Trial makeup

Last Tuesday, Mr Lee and I went back to Sattine for my trial makeup and for his selections of jacket and pants.
I like how Mr Lee look wearing classic suit! So Handsome!! hehehe

I didn't take any pictures of Mr Lee's selections. I hate Grooms to wear all white during the wedding, I know that all white theme = prince charming (ba ma wang zi) but i think it's not suitable for Mr Lee.

While he choose his jackets and pants, I did my trial makeup. Although I have to make payment, but I'm pretty happy with the results! Kent (my MUA from Sattine) said that my skin condition is quite good, just need to do more mask and exfoliate often!

I didn't have much pictures cos each time we are at Sattine, Mr Lee always seems restless. Which I have no idea why??!


As some BTB will know that recently braids are very popular. So I told my MUA my preferred kind of hairstyles. He briefly let me know if it's do-able... and also to tell me to dye my hair. Cos from hair. the braids don't stand out!

So I'm looking out for Groupon deals for hair colour. Wanted to visit Huifen from Zinc Hair Salon and realised that they are having promotion for hair colour @ $178 include hair cut, colour and treatment. But as my wedding date is getting nearer, I need to save more moolahs.. so skip $178 and look for cheaper deals!!


Sattine also provide us with the bridal hand bouquet. Me and Mr Lee like this colour since it will match my white gown and one of my bridesmaid colour.

I won't be using this hand bouquet as I have the crystal one. So this bouquet will only be used perhaps during the morning session and tossing of bouquet.




Ok.. So here is my makeup look. I realized that I kinda of look scary here!! This look is meant for the evening and Kent said that on the AD, makeup will be smokier as he didn't dare to do too heavy on my trial.

Overall, I'm pretty satisfied with the things and service provided at my bridal shop.

I'll be there for my next fitting on 18th Dec!

1.5 months to my wedding.. 


Xoxo
Felicia

No comments :