10 March 2013

Wedding gowns.

Was browsing thru china online shopping website.. and I chance upon this Vera Wang's 2013 collections of wedding gowns.

When I was about to do my selections of gown. I told my co-ordinator that I want a red evening gown cos that season, Vera Wang came out with all the gorgous red EG! I was drooling over it...

Especially this one!

Source: Taobao seller


And my bridal shop has a similar design...



I didn't choose this as it's not very flattering on me... Can see all my fats!! Ahhhh1!!!!!!

Well in the end I choose this...



And I was very happy with this cos.. there is layer and layer of tulle that sparkles whenever I move!! Pictures don't do any justice. But I think it was captured on video!


















I'm still waiting for my brother to complete the video for me, so in the mean time just endure with this slightly blur and shaky video... =P

Have a great Sunday!!

Xoxo,
Felicia

No comments :