24 March 2013

Wedding post: Wedding Gowns

Previously I posted my wedding gowns selections and posted pictures of the gowns that I didn't choose.

And so today.. I shall post on those that I choose....

Bridal Shop: Sattine Bridal Couture


This was my intital choosen gown... I like the wow factor when I wore the gown but somehow my mother don't like it.. She thinks I look fat and short in this gown! Haiz! (-___-")




In this end, this was my gown for my actual day.. Actually I do like this gown too, when it was my turn to selection, I already saw a bride wore this gown before me. Thus I wasn't too keen to choose. 



This was the gown and the reason why I choose Sattine as my Bridal Shop. Because I fall in love with the outdoor gown and this! At that time when I was browsing thru the bridal website, I saw this gown design and love it. And when I saw this hanging at Sattine.. I told Mr Lee that I think we can confirm this bridal shop as our Bridal Shop.




It was quite an easy decision when it comes to the evening gowns cos I was tad disappointed that they didn't have what I was looking for. As I mention in my previous post, I wanted a RED colour evening gown but somehow I couldn't find the ONE.. The above picture was want I wanted to choose but my girlfriends think that something is lacking. And I thought so too....





This gown is soo me.. so my bridal co-ordinator was kind enough to give me this gown as my tea dress. I like how flowly this gown is!!!

Actually when I think back, I'm quite happy with my gowns that I've chosen but if I have the money, I would of course go for MTM and all the big designers name. Hahaha. Back to reality... The service, gowns designs and help that I received from Sattine was a happy experience.


Xoxo,
Felicia

1 comment :

Grandeur Wedding Studios said...

The first wedding dress actually looks pretty good on you :)