17 April 2013

Wondering what's happening?


It's has been quite awhile since I drop by Sengkang area to check out the progress of our lovely abode...

I've been checking the progress thru sengkangzai.blogspot.sg... Luckily there are such kind soul in this world who actually update all these new BTO around Sengkang area if not it's gonna be quite tough for me to drop by Sengkang area to check on the progress now that I'm staying at the other point of Singapore.

Progress as at 13 April 2013
Image: from sengkangzai.blogspot.sg
The progress seems quite fast! It's just about 1 year ago since we ballot this flat and now block and block of flats are rising up! Time for me to slowly collect inspiration for my house!! I'm lending towards Scani / Zakka theme which I know it's quite common in Singapore. Somehow I always have this Zen feeling whenever I see home decor in this theme. 

Pinterest is the best when it's for Inspiration! (^_^v)

I loveeee to have such meaningful quotes on walls or even as art deco frame.


The kitchen that I like.. But I will change to beige colour cupboards instead. Too black / Dark,

I love it when the house is in white and with touches of wood, beige and black

How I like my bedroom to be. If only HDB flats have such windows for bedrooms.

Mr Lee is hoping to have a bar counter. I'm fine with that.

I wish... I wish... I have a walk in wardrobe. But I know it's impossible but with such small space in  the mater bedroom.
I think I can I come out of ways to have mini mini WIW!!!



I seriously cannot wait for our own house to be ready!! I love to decorate and I can't wait to see what DIY stuffs that I can do for my house!!!!

Another reason that I cannot wait for my house to arrive is that staying with in laws and with so many sisters in law has it's pros and cons. 

Time to start to save and earn more money!!!

Xoxoxo,
Felicia 

No comments :