17 April 2013

Lazy or just procrastinate?

I wonder am I getting lazier or I just don't wish to do anything on weekends?

My hubby comment that I'm getting chubbier! I used to jog every weekend before my wedding cos every bride to be wants to be the prettiest on that day and that means detox and exercise to shed off that few pounds!

But after marriage... I enter the "next phrase" of life so I became lazy, which is no good! I need to exercise but staying at BP is like a whole new world to me. I hardly venture the place and I think it's good enough that I know where I can tabao food, see doctor and shop from supermarkets and yet I do not know where can I jog as in a designated jogging track like how my house (Pasir Ris) have...So I eventually made up my mind, I want to learn YOGA! 

Many of my friends asked me to sign up package from fitness center which has good facilities but I always find that signing up a package price, paid off with credit card 0% installment does not make me feel the pinch. I am old school lah, I'm that kind like paying school fees, I need to see the $$$$ out making payment over a counter than I will feel the pinch and will make sure I go for my classes. Ya. I'm weird!!!!!!!!

None of the fitness center would allow me to pay by per month... so I can only search for places that charge by per session. I found a small yoga place near my office... 10 sessions for $190 and I though it's quite cheap. But Community Center has it even cheaper!! 10 sessions for $55 and they have class on weekends!! 

I never thought I will be so auntie like!! Hahahahahaah.....
Came across Bukit Panjang CC's course schedule when I went there with my MIL to settle some of her stuffs.. and I saw that they have a Saturday afternoon yoga class. Perfect timing and near my in law's place. However class has started and they don't do pro-rate of fees. Got to keep a lookout on their website and sign up after this current class has ended!!!

In the meantime.... this is my inspiration of scrapbooking!





Got this inspiration from Crate Paper

Hmm.. hopefully this weekend I do not procrastinate about scrapping and just lay on bed and watch tv drama serials...

Time to go off!!

Xoxo,
Felicia 

No comments :