27 April 2013

Whirlwind week..


I'm not sure how I pass the entire week when I have so much stuffs on my plate...

But 1 thing is more sure.. thru such ordeal you know who are your family, the one who loves you the most and stick with you thru thick and thin..

'Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten.' - Lilo & Stitch
I'm glad that my dad attended our wedding. And somehow by the work of fate, both Mr Lee & I were glad that we choose to have our wedding on 1st Jan 2013 instead of the original date of Sept 2013.

Sleepless night at the hospital.

A special thought from Yamaha Music (Asia) Pte Ltd

Special thought from my company and colleagues.



My dad did his best to fight with his illness and he draw his last breath on 21st April 2013.
The sadness that I felt cannot be put into words as I realized that I could have spend more time with him. Meet him more often for lunch or dinners.

I have 2 half brothers too. I wish I could have know them under a better circumstances but I'm glad that somehow I managed to have a chance to meet them and interact with them.

Whatever that has pass, is in the pass. Right now, I need to recharge my energy, lead my life as per normal. And from my dad's passing, I've decided to do start what I love to do most.

I hope with my husband's support and encouragement, I can make it thru!

Have a great weekend!

Xoxoxo,
Felicia 

No comments :