27 April 2013

When I'm bored.. I edit them

Yup.. when I'm bored at home. Fingers are itching to do some random snapping but I couldn't go out because of bad weather or simply feeling tired.

So I will run thru my old archives and start to edit some long forgotten photos.

Taken during my USA Trip in 2010
Alcatraz Island

Capturing the right mood.
Alcatraz Island - B/W 

Taken in year 2010 @ Punggol Area
I'm glad this shot was taken during the golden hour!

A much recent photo... Taken @ Grand Lexis Port Dickson Hotel during our mini getaway trip with Mr Lee in year 2011.
The beautiful Golden Hour Sunlight @ Port Dickson


I can't wait for our next mini getaway trip in Bali.

I've already purchase swim suits for both myself and Mr Lee!! Next on my list to purchase is the Swimming Float!! Hehehehehe

So fast it's Monday tomorrow.

Time to go back to work.

Xoxoxo,
Felicia 



No comments :