04 May 2013

Hello! May

Doesn't it scares you when time passes by so FAST?!!! Before I know it, it's already May!!

In my previous blog posts, I mention about Fat Mum Slim's photo a day. Well, I managed to do it for a couple of months and then I had too much a my plate to constantly finding inspiration to do some random snaps... So this month, May, I hope that I can continue to do so!


If you're wondering how to play this photo a day thingy... here are the instructions.
  • Check out the May photo a day list
  • Each day look at the daily prompt and take a photo according to whatever the prompt is. For example for day 1 the prompt is "I bought this!", so share something you've bought. It might be something you purchase today, like a coffee etc or something you love that you picked up some time in the past. It's a great opportunity to get creative. Be inspired by a little creativity and see what you come up with
  • Once you've taken the photo it's time to share. There are loads of places you can share it. Like Facebook, Instagram, Blog and etc.
  • On instagram, search for #FMSphotoaday hastag to see them or upload your photos!
Source: Fat Mum Slim

Day 1: I bought this!

My Watsons Haul!
Day 2: Morning Ritual

A very rare morning where I don't apply my false eyelashes and almost bare face to work!


Day 3: This is really good



My favourite pizza restaurant @ Skinny Pizza!! Yummy!!
Day 4: In my Cup


My usual weekend brunch. With a cup of coffee + cheese toast! 

It's my lazy weekend again! Instead of being lazy like how I used to slack on every other weekend, this weekend I downloaded a new tv drama to watch and i'm working in a really interesting project too!!

Did I also mention that we finally booked our air tickets for our Bali trip!!!! Can't wait for this mini-moon + getaway trip! Don't be surprised cause for this trip, I plan to go without itinerary. Want to slack and not be bothered with anything except for good indo food, spa and beer! Yeah!!

Have a great weekend!

Xoxoxo,
Felicia

No comments :