29 April 2013

Friendship...

I've been itching to go for a photoshoot with my girlfriends!!

Initially we wanted to get Melody (from Oh! Dear Photography) to shoot for us but many of my girls friends aren't very keen as each of us have to pay about $80 so 1 of them suggested me to do the shoot to commemorate our friendship! And I thought, "Why not?!". I get to practice my skills!

We have yet to set a date for the shoot as many of us are working and each have different schedule. So lets hope that we can have a date where it's good for all.

Here for some of my inspiration for the shoot!

Source: Pinterest

Source: Pinterest

Source: Pinterest
Source: Oh!Dear Photography

Source: Oh!Dear photography

Source: Oh!Dear Photography
Guess its time I start to think seriously of my interest and pursue it and make full use of what I love to do!

It's time to do some serious planning for my future.

I do hope that my girlfriends are available soon for me to do this shoot!!

Have a great day ahead!

Xoxo
Felicia

No comments :