12 July 2013

Tough Day...

What happens to you and your working environment if you have a colleague that simply can't work with you?

When we studies Organization Behavior, all theories encourage us to COMMUNICATE. What happen if this 1 person you simple just can't communicate?

 I wonder, do I have communication problem? Thus far, I have been able to work reasonably well with my fellow colleagues. I wonder if I need to level up my tolerance level toward this person? But then again, I question myself? I took this job because of the salary, the environment and I learn to adapt to my fellow colleagues working style.  Before all these drama, all this well.

Granted, I'm not the most perfect person, in fact I'm a imperfect person who makes mistakes along the way. But I'm glad that my upbringing taught me well. Never use a RUDE or SARCASTIC tone on anyone. No one like to received rude comments or sarcastic remarks.

So what am I going to do or how am I going to deal with it? Let us see along the way.....

TGIF!

Xoxoxo,
Felicia

No comments :