14 December 2014

Christmas wish list!

All I want for Christmas...

is either  a Givenchy Bambi Shopping Tote Bag or Vanessa Bruno Sequin Embellishment bag!!


 I've been eyeing on this bag since 2013... I always didn't get myself to purchase it.
The big size is pretty good for me to bring out for work or with Danielle's stuffs.

The price is quite alright.. cost about $300. But.. paying at least hundreds for a bag and ppl won't know that you're carrying a designer bag... makes me abit hesitate to purchase.

But then again, those who know Vanessa Bruno's works will know that I'm carrying her bag..

See... I'm in dilemma.

I popped by Givenchy store at Paragon one day and saw that they have this shopping tote bag on display. I like big tote bag in bucket shape!! 

In fact, I've a few bags with similar shapes. But I can foresee that this bag is gonna bring me thru work, yoga and even when I'm out with Danielle.

Cost me $1750 but it's not calfskin.. it's just coated canvas..

I could purchase both and solve the problem but then.. I dun need 2 new bags..

Can't decide.....

Well let's wait till Christmas is nearer than I should decide again.

Xoxo,
Felicia 

No comments :