19 December 2012

A busy Tuesday

Yesterday we had our Guo Da Li.. As we weren't really the traditional kind of people and this has to be done thus we opt for the simplest way to do.

Early in the morning, Mr Lee and his parents come over to my place to give all the GDL stuffs, and I was told to hide inside my room until all the exchange of stuffs are done. So no pictures are taken!


Taken after the process is done... I'm given my jewellery by my MIL
Mr Lee's dad is quite pan dang kind so he told him that we are not supposed to meet each other for the next 2 weeks. And I was like , "Huh???!! But we still have to go for our Final Fitting for our wedding attires and also to collect our ROM certfiicates??!". So we decided to meet each other secretly! Hahaha

After GDL, we had an appointment for our Final Fitting. I really envy Mr Lee much, he is so skinny that he don't have much alternations to do!
I still have to go back again for some minor alternations! Ai yo!!


Tried on my Wedding Gown, still need some minor adjustment as on the shoulder strap as I'm wearing a toga style wedding dress. Love my wedding gown details with sweetheart details. Somehow from my memories, my wedding gown very revealing but when i put it on.. Gosh! My boobs almost feel like it's spilling out! But I was thinking so long I don't expose myself, it's my wedding day. I have the assets to flaunt it than I should... If not want to wait till went??!! (^_~)


My next love is this evening gown! I was set out wanting to have a Red Colour evening gown but all the design didn't suit me very well so I managed to choose this light blue colour. I love love love the velet details and the sparkler of the inner layer tulle. It make me seems like a Sparkling Princess! Hahah


The only red dress that I will be wearing is this Tea Dress. Had to do quite alot of alternations for me as the length of this dress is so long, my coordinator has to fold in the hems for me and also I requested a lower neckline so all the previous measurement take for me have to redo..

So I'm going back again this Sunday to try on my gown. Next Thursday, I'll collect my gowns and get ready for my wedding!


 Our last stop.. Maxwell Food Center! Previously when i went there in Oct for my selections, the hawker center is close for renovation. Recently they have open their doors and i'm in treat for yummy food!
The Hokien Mee here is just so so but I love the Lao Ban Beancurd and there is this store that sells yummy fried sweet potatoes. I can eat 3 balls at a go!! Hahahaha

I should stop being a pig and exercise control! Wedding date is getting nearer and I'm no where of getting silm. Haha


Stay tune of my next blog post as I will post more on my DIY stuffs for wedding!!

Have a great day!

Xoxo,
Felicia

No comments :