22 January 2009

My beautiful and cute Stampendous Stamps..

This black and white hedggy, i haven start to colour yet.. but i just can't resist stamping onto my sketch book.. too cute..


Eiffel Tower in plain block colour and multi colour ink.


I love this picture.. with 4 mouses.. with all different expression.. ~na ni na ni bu bu ~ (^_^v)
Yup like the title.. these stamps is from Stampendous another brand of stamp makers tat I'm totally crazy about..
While revising my paper.. my hands starts to itch for an layout but i know that if i start on an layout i won't have enough time to do my revision so.. i stamp a few pictures on my sketch book and start painting.. hahahahaha..

{M} will scold me for wasting my time if he knows that I spend precious time colouring and painting these.. But it's another form of de-stressing method for me.. hehehe

No comments :