06 March 2009

Changing point..

I've received my IEC result yesterday.. Not so bad, got a B for it. Now I'm awaiting for my BA result which than I will received my full DIPLOMA cert! Yeah!!!

And recently I've ask for a transfer from PS location to HQ. Although the environment is different from location but the main plus point is that i have fixed working hours... which means more time to do my own stuffs.. esp taking up courses. And the happy news is I've been accepted! Ya hoo...
Well at the same time, I'm kind of sad cos... I'll be leaving Nana! Haiz... No more b4 work shopping!!!

But luckily thing is I'm still working within the company so somehow we will still get in contact...

After these 2 good things happened, i hope that there are many others good things that is going to happened to me...

No comments :