24 March 2009

Pattern papers.. and more pattern papers.


I seriously have to stop buying more PP for my own collection! Up to date I've 3 big stacks of pattern papers with 2 DCWV 12x12 and 1 stack of 8x8 and last but not least.. 2 stacks of 4x6 also from the same brand!

Which make me a proud owner of total estimated 100+ pattern papers from all the various scrapping brands!! OMG... I can't imagine the $$ that I've spend... I guess i better not think about it, if not.. i will go crazy..

Like i mention above, I've 2 Green stacks from DCWV. 1 is 12x12 and the other is 8x8... I love the papers soooo much that i can't irrist owning 2 stacks of different sizes. And the photo that i upload is from the gallery of DCWV... these series are just to cute for me to ignore...

I've made a resolution, to stick to a budget.. so hopefully, I'm able to do it!!!

No comments :