16 June 2009

('V) Heart...

It's been a while since i've last scrap.. why?? Partly is because I've not much time and also there isn't any photos to scrap...

Haha.. Another words... I'm just plain lazy!!! Anyway it's time to let my creative juice flowing and also to use up my scrapping materials... My cupboard is full of the materials tat I keep buying and didn't make use of it!!

Anyway.. There a plan to visit Sentosa this wkend and i hope to take more photos!!
Oh! The letter has finally arrive!! Yahoo!!! After a long wait.. now I've got to plan and see how to make full use of it!

Although this year is not as good as before, (many thanks to that someone who uses ppl to cover her own mistake) in other words, I'm the sacrifice to make that someone look good in other ppl's book! Anyway let it be the past! Now I'm looking forward to a look workplace with better opportunities! =)

I'm very glad that of the decision that i've made! And to prove myself, that I can excel!! hehehe

No comments :