18 July 2009

2 new toys in a week!


I've finally purchase my new Holga Camera 135BC!!! I felt kind of silly tat when i finally have my hands on this camera... I didn't bothered to read the instructions until today than realise that i need to turn to film advance knob in order to forward it to the next frame!!

Geez... I think the 1st shot is totally destroy.. but as someone has quote, "Holga is all abt aciddents". So right now, i can't wait to see how is the effect going to turn out from the pictures!

And another new toy will be my new hp! Althought previosuly, I've aim for a Samsung model.. but after much consideration, I've decided to get a non-touch screen phone, Nokia E71! Why? Because I've already got the Samsung Omnia... and so.. i don't think i will get another touch screen phone! Oh, I saw Omnia II today! I have to admit that it's much better than Omnia.. in terms of screen size, sleekness of the phone.. and the function of it! At the first look, the interface look quite like iPhone.. haha

No comments :