02 October 2009

Tired Tired

These past few weeks is a busy weeks for me...

Last weekend, when on a long overdue shopping trip... brought tops and shoes.. Lost my self-control!! Haha

This weekend, got to work and to plan a day to view my Graduation / Family Photos... Suppose to view it today but when to window shop instead.. hahaha

I'm waiting for my Mr Li to ship my stuffs from Gojane.. Brought 3 pairs of shoes and a top.... out of the 3 pairs of shoes, brought my 1st pair of boots!!

I've always wanted to buy a pair of boots but SG is always selling it too ex and when i went to HK, it wasn't the season for boots... But anyway, I'm very sure that I'll wear this boots to USA when I'm going to visit my Mr Li!!

1 more month to my birthday and 8 more months to go before I can see my Mr Li again!!

No comments :