14 December 2009

Lots of happenings...






I finally complete my very 1st masterpiece on wood craft!!! Quite happy with what I've done! Will definitely continue to improve my skill son wood craft... seems very fun to do this but actually it's quite simple.


The next wooden craft i would like to do will be the monogram alphas. Hmmm... Let's wait and see what magic i can create... Hehehehe

Upload some of the photos that i've done during my Saturday workshop!! Learn quite alot of stuffs.. simple heart "K & Memories" special pack papers.. Need to get my hands on them but MWL has sold out.. hmmm... Goin to source for other shop!!

Today, very excited!! Cos I'm goin to get my iphone!!!

Wahoo... Pre-reserved a 16GB White colour (my favourite colour)!!! Hopefully I don't have to wait very long...

No comments :