26 March 2010

Missing In Action

What am i doing these past week???

Busy with work.. and driving

Busy with refraining myself from getting irritated by someone...

Busy with hotel shopping in SF.. i think my itinerary could be much smoother if Mr S could just discuses with me.. cos i don't know anything abt USA only thru google.

So i think it would save us lots of time n effort when we both talk and plan..

Yup... Right now, we have already draft out the itinerary, its' the hotel shopping that cost me headache.. and at the some time make me wonder, why am i not a rich man wife or gf???

Than i will just book the slightly higher end hotel!

I will post abt my draft itinerary when I've book the LA hotels...
Haiz..

Another headache!!

But good news.. US$ is dropping.. to SGD$1 is USD$ 1.40

I can start to change US$ to keep!!

Wonder if i can survive with SGD 1k cash there????

Hmmm

No comments :