25 July 2010

San Francisco Trip (Day 3)


Followed our plan, we went to factory outlet shopping today!

Yess... it's Gilroy Premium Factory Outlet...
It's almost factory if only they have Kate Spade and Juciy Couture in....But anyways.. Gilroy has 2 compounds. It's like the East and West wing of a building.. I told Mr S that after we shopped at the 1st compound and let's walk over... He gave me that silly look saying that no one is states will walk over.. apparently everyone will drive over.. hahaNow we know why the ppl is states are soo big size..Anyway, pictures speaks louder than words...
- Breakfast at Wendy's... ( I didn't get a chance to dine in Wendy's back hm cos it's hit by the freak flood in orchard rd...)
Oh.. I like the salad! It's nice!!
Aeropostale~ I brought 2 tops and 1 flip flop there.. My first loots of the day!My 2nd visit to COACH Factory Outlet........
I really went crazy when i'm there... And than and there, I wish I'm a millionaire's daughter so i can buy everything without any worries of busting my budget.Trying on my coach shoes... which i've only wear it TWICE!! I'm better going to make this shoes cost effective!Ok.. I'm out of Coach Store.. a happy girl!And Mr S said that we should try Gilroy's Garlic Fries... Hmm, it isn't anything special, just normal fries and chopped garlics... But quite an interesting taste...Haha

I ended the day with dinner together with Mr S's friends....


And my dessert for the night...

No comments :