09 August 2010

Being a Singaporean


Every year when it's national day.. I always feel soo proud being a Singaporean just watching NDP on TV.

Living in Singapore has it's pros and cons..

Pros
1. Safety
We have the low crime rate..
Police officer are seen patrolling everywhere..

2. Clean
Although we're a small country, our home is always very clean! With lots of greens... =)

3. Best Airport in the world
Our Changi Airport is one of the world class airport in the world. I always feel so happy to be back home whenever i travel cos the airport staffs, no matter how tired they are, will always great you with a small and always work with effectiveness.
I've been to some countries airport where there service is horrible!!

4. Easy Transportation
With the new Circle Line completion, transport to all part of SG won't be difficult

5. Great Education System
Not that i'm super smart but all of foreigner comes to SG to study.. This shows that our education system is real good!!

Cons.
1. Weather
SG is a humid country... Esp during the hottness months, June - July...
I only love year end when it's raining. But after the rain, the weather is still humid.. Make me feel sticky all over...

2. Expensive Housing
With a small country, one must expect that housing is expensive!!

3. High standard of living
We're a competitive country, our inflation rate is even higher than our take home pay! Haiz...


Despite all the complaints, I still love my country, it's my homeland!

Happy Birthday Singapore!!!

No comments :