29 January 2011

Kinohimitsu - 6 day detox drink!!

Being quite a lazy person... seems to have a connections with my bowel movement. Cos it's equally lazy.. I've never had regular bowel movement. Only get to know this brand at Watson and so the curious me decide to Google and check out other people's blog.

Read alot of blog and all seems to give many good reviews, thus i went ahead to purchase it!


The drink isn't too sweet. Taste just nice. Within 2-4hrs, my tummy started to rumble and finally i went to toilet and release all my toxin..

And i swear that i feel sooo much light when i step out of the toilet.. and the same effect happened on day 2!
There isn't really any painful encounter. The bowel movement is so smooth!

Right now I'm on my second box! This evening I've just purchase the collagen drink.
Hopefully the collagen drink is as good as the detox drink!

No comments :