13 June 2011

Beauty: My restocks!!

I've been a huge fan of Benefit since they launch their products in Singapore.

Knowing that Benefit originate from San Francisco... immediately "Benefit" appeared in my shopping list when i was at USA last year June. Wonder why? Cos the price difference is so great! Its' much cheaper to purchase Benefit stuffs from the USA website!

Posie Tint selling at Robinson is @ $65. Benefit website is selling at US$28. Even after the currency convert, it cost only $35!!!!! See so much difference!

Tsk Tsk!!! A lady who loves shopping must also know where to get all the good deals. And since then, I've been purchasing Benefit stuffs online.. Save alot of $$~!!!

And here are my loots!


As you can see, recently bought Coverderm. There have a store at Scape park. Made a check online and reaslise that this brand is really good for covering spots on legs! But somehow the color that i purchase doesn't seem to blend very well... When i asked the lady, she just say that this color should suit me. 
Anyway I'm thinking to go back and check with her again! 

Next loot:

Bought these 2 Victoria Secret mist which i thought was already out production...
My favourite: Sweet Temptation and Enchanted Apple!

No comments :