23 June 2011

Beauty: A vain me

Well ever since my colleague introduced me to false eyelashes, I've been sticking it for as long as i know.
Previously my knowledge of really curly dolly eyelashes is to permed it! I remember when i permed my eyelash, it look really weird as it curls up to like 90 degrees... but after a day, the curl will be very nice and natural. Provided your eyelashes isn't too short.

And since then I've found false eyelashes, I've no complain. My features instantly look different. Especially my eyes look bigger.

Somehow recently, kinda of sick of sticking my false eyelash each time i go out. And especially if im planning to go on a photography outing, i can't stick my falsie and it's somehow will fall out. Wonder if it's my glue to blame. Anyway, I've been wanting to try EYELASH EXTENSION.

Wanted to try a shop in Far East - Milly's. Read a number of good and bad reviews. But somehow their price seems kinda of high. Until today, my colleague recommended me this shop where she did her hair extension and saw other girls going there for eyelash extension.

Like all the other girls, who do their homework before deciding which shop to go. I did mine too. And decided to go to Angel Xin @ City Plaza.
Reviews are good from blogs and forums. Prices are reasonable. Charging @ $30, $50 and $60. Touch up of lens are @ $10.

So here are my newly extension lashes.

this extension cost me $50.
Am actually quite happy with my lashes. And since it's my first time, the lady who did my lashes say that she didn't give me too drama ones. Once i'm use to it, than can try more dolly lashes....


Angel Xin Beauty
Cityplaza
810 Geylang Road #02-36
Singapore 409286
Tel: +65 747 0205
Operating Hours: 10am - 9.30pm




No comments :