12 June 2011

Food for thoughts: Dessert Bowl @ Serangoon Gardens

This dessert place is introduce by my colleague who happens to have the same hobby with me; Hongkong's TVB Drama and Scrap booking and food.


All my whole life I've been living in Singapore but I didn't have much chance to step foot in Serangoon this area. Because of where i stay.... there isn't any buses or mrt that could lead me straight to Chomp Chomp or Serangoon garden market place. Thus i never been there to eat...


By luck today, my bf and his friend meet up for dinner and i tag along with my suggestion, we went to Serangoon 's Chomp Chomp for dinner! But it's super crowded that we don't even have a place to sit. Almost everyone is waiting for a place. And the ventilation is really bad! Smoky everywhere. But who really cares when it comes to good food. So we move to a coffeshop nearby and settle our dinner!


But my main suppose beside Chomp Chomp was Dessert Bowl..



Dessert Bowl @ Serangoon Garden Way
Address: 80A Serangoon Garden Way (2nd Floor) Singapore 555976
Contact: 62851278
Opening Hours:
Tues – Thurs: 12pm – 1030pm
Fri – Sun: 12pm – 12am
Closed on Mondays



Durain Moose
This place is a must visit place for those who love durain!!! It's really heavenly!!!
Must explore a way to visit Serangoon from Pasir Ris!!

No comments :