04 June 2011

Food for thoughts: Strictly Pancakes

This pancake place has been raved by many. And I get to know this place thru a food blogger's blog. IronladyChef.

Usually when I'm clueless to where to explore good food, i will turn to this blog for help. With great photos and great review!! Kinda like to read this food blogger's blog. Interesting.

And after a weekend of failed visit... this time round, I visited on a Thursday evening. Made a reservation but still I was asked to wait outside for like 10 mins before they show me to my table. Im surprised that even on a Thursday evening, this little place is still packed with people!


Like the picture that they show on their table. Love Take Times. They took at least 15 - 20mins to serve our pancakes.

I'm a pancake eater.. I love to eat pancakes but my bf thinks that it's isnt that good and price is will over ex.
We ordered Garlic Butter Prawn ($14) and Strawberries and Co ($10). Wanted to order 2 milkshakes but they went out of stock for their milkshakes. So sad!

I would say that beside the long waiting time, i think i would still go back to Strictly Pancakes again. Perhaps this time with my girlfriends to gossip and chat...

Address:
44A Prinsep Street Singapore 188674


*Remember to call and make reservations. If not there won't be seats available.*

No comments :