11 February 2012

Disney Fairy Tale Wedding.

Found this video on youtube... Love all the growns in the video..
If only I can find such growns in Singapore!!!




I have yet to start my bridal shop hunting.. but I have already shortlisted afew. So will be going to these bridal shops to try out their growns and also to compare their pre-wedding photography packages.

So these are the few bridal shops that I have shortlisted.

  • My Dream Wedding
  • Sophia Wedding
  • Cang Ai Wedding
  • La Bella Couture
  • Di Gio Wedding
I really hoping that My Dream Wedding can quote me a decent pricing as I have already discuss with my bf that we will most likely to go to Macau for our wedding shoot. So I know Cang Ai and My Dream Wedding have packages to HK. Not quite sure of the rest... Still a long way to go before I start my Bridal Shop Hunt as I need to slim down first!!

Jia you!!

Xoxo,
Felicia

No comments :