04 February 2012

My next milestone of my life!

Balloting for a HDB flat!!!!!!! Both my bf and I went to try our luck for the Jan'12 balloting exercise with the intention of balloting for Choa Chu Kang. But somehow something changed my mind and I asked if my bf would like to consider Sengkang, Fernvale Lea instead since March'12 ballot exercise will have BTO in Bukit Panjang.

He said that he fall in love with the artist's impression of Fernvale Lea and have been living in the West side of most of his life, he's ready to shift to the East area! So we submitted our application and paid the $10.
Just 4 weeks and we received an email......

Our que number of 4 room flat at Fernvale Lea is 90!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


My jaw just drop when my bf share that information with me! We are so lucky... I have known friends that have been trying to ballot for more than 10x and yet still couldn't get a decent que number!!

Well, I could just say that we are damn lucky! And of course, we have to work extra hard now that we have this 1 big purchase off our list!!

Next goal for this year... hunt for a Bridal Shop!

Xoxo,
Felicia

No comments :