13 June 2012

Dateout at the Zoo!!

This month, Bf don't have to teach at Primary School as it's sch holidays.. so he say, let's go to the Zoo on a weekend!

I was like, YEAH!!! Cos it has been a super super long time since I step food into the Zoo.. Guess close to 15 years. Hahahahahaha...

We really had fun at the zoo even though the weather is bad... starting pouring when we reach there! And we were kinda of sian to see such long que at the ticketing office. Haiz, almost wanted to turn back and go home  but Bf say let's have KFC for lunch than see how's the que later. True enough the que almost half gone..

So here we go... A date at the Zoo!!

While queuing up to purchase tickets...



I wonder why Singapore Zoo has so many monkeys... every where i go, I see proboscis monkey!











A wet playground for kids..

I have many other photos which i have yet to edit.. Hmm.. will it soon and up load again!!

Anyway, after a day a the zoo we were both super tired but we had fun!
So the next place for a day of fun filled date will be USS!!

Actually I have yet to set food into USS. Hope I won't be disappointed after I have been to the one at Hollywood, LA...

Xoxo,
Felicia

No comments :