17 October 2012

S.T.R.E.S.S

Planning a wedding is seriously a very stressful event. I salute wedding planners!! How can they handle weddings and bridezilla almost every other day!

Last weekend, we met up with Mr Lee's pastor.. Pastor Amos from Care Community Church to be our JP on our solemnization. I'm not sure of other JPs, but Pastor Amos "sort of" asked us to go for a brief marriage preparation course.

To him, wedding is just an event. But marriage is for life so basically the course that he suggested us to do was a 150 questionnaires. Both couple have to answer separately and than a report will be churn out. Than from there, he will see which area we are low at, (eg, communication, budgeting... etc) and help us on it. All these for a low sum of $30. But we have yet to do the questionnaires yet. sooo... let's see how.

Meyson Jewellery - where we purchase our wedding bands!

Over the weekends, we also bought out wedding bands! I finally found one ring that can match with my engagement ring very well! And luckily we purchase it early, cos Mr Lee's finger is on a smaller size thus they don't have ready stock and need to resize. So I'm waiting for them to contact me to collect his ring.. I'm so in love with my wedding ring and Mr Lee likes his too..

I'm still waiting for my pre wedding album to arrive.... should received it by tomorrow! Hopefully everything is good as the proof that i saw... *keeping my finger cross*

I've settled my bridesmaid bracelet corsages! Order the corsages from Le FairyMedow. Her works are beautiful! Waiting to see the end product by end of this month! (^_^v)
It will also be part of my gift to them for helping me on my big day! Without my gfs around, I think I will go crazy with so much planning to do.. Le Fairymedow lets you customize your corsages so mine doesn't look like this but similar!

Of cos, the groomsmen.. I DIY their boutonnieres! In bright cheerful colours to match the bridesmaid's dresses..

Went to Chinatown today to purchase the back pin to glue to the boutonnieres...
Can't wait to pass it to the guys! Haha...

So my next project will my DIY flowers for reception tables and also DIY gifts for all of my bridesmaids!

Taking as much chance to scrap and altered art to destress!!

Xoxo,
Felicia

No comments :