28 October 2012

Wedding Preparation: What we have done so far!

We are only down to 2 months & 3 days to our wedding..

Things that we have somewhat settled! But i think there are more to more! I wonder why there are so much stuffs to do for a wedding where all I want is as simple as possible! (-__-")

1) Guest List
We already had our tentatively guest lists when we send out our Save The Date card. We need to compile both our list and see if all the guests are coming.

2) Wedding Invitation - I'm not taking the wedding invitation provided by Amara, so I'll designing my own. And after many changes and amendment. Finally it's done! Mr Lee QC our wedding invite, he loves this design and I'm sending for print this week at Sunshine Plaza. I've already check out 2 stores that does such printing and i think their service are pretty good. So I need to check and ask for their pricing.

Let's have a little peek of my wedding invitation card!

All done with Photoshop.
One of my student assistance told me to use Illustrator or InDesign to design this wedding invite. So happened that my office has the latest software for the Adobe suites but unfortunately I'm not very familiar with the program so I only used Photoshop. I'm hopping that the results printed out will be good!

So after printing this invitation card, I will have to source for red envelopes. One of the printing shop that I went to only have pink colour envelopes which i don't like. I would much prefer red colour. So I shall start sourcing around all popular bookstores to see if they have the size that i wanted for my wedding card.


3) Bridal Car...
Our bridal car for AD will be this White BMW 523I





I found this freelance owner's post on wedding forum... he's prices are so far the most reasonable.
I've been quoted x3 times for the same model, same package hours. Which I think is ridiculous!  If we have our own car, could have save the few hundredth dollars!!

Deposit has been paid. I've yet to view the actual car.. couldn't find any reviews of this freelance driver. But based on this post on the Wedding Forum, he seems to be pretty booked up! 

I hope to hear from him again 2-3 weeks before my wedding to discuss on the actual day programs...


4) Meet the Parents.
Surprisingly this is done by the non-traditional way! Only both my mother n MIL meet up. They discuss what both sides of the families wanted. And so it's done!

Recently beside settling on our wedding preps... I've been quite lazy and didn't do much scrappin! So it's on a temp hiatus. But I'm super addicted to watching american dramas!!

Currently I'm watching afew..

stay tune for my next post where I will share more about the tv dramas that I'm watching!

Have a great week!

Xoxo,
Felicia

No comments :