09 December 2012

Wedding Preparation: DIY Crystal Hand Bouquet & Boutonniere

I'm so excitied to share with you guys this post!

Previously in my older post about Unqiue Hand Bouquet. I was inspired by my prewed photography, Melody from Oh!Dear photography by her own DIY crystal hand bouqet that she did for her own wedding.

So I set out to try on my own. My mother managed to help me to source a shop that sells ready made crystal bouquet but i don't quite like the design and it's a S size crystal bouquet that cost S$150. If I wanna make it look bigger, I have to top up S$250 for 2 rows of crystal. I think that's madness. Which makes me more determine to DIY myself.

I frequent this craft shop at Chinatown, "Golden Dragon". At here, I purchase all my pearls and crystals and the wires for my bouquet. After months of hard work... I finally get it done. But i got stuck! Because I don't know how to bundle them up!! Luckily I found this lady who is a florist and love to do craft. She help me to bundle them up and wrap it nicely with ribbon and lace!!!

So here is my months of hard work!



As Mr Lee is a guitarist...so I think why not add some of his passion elements in this wedding too?? Beside aren't our wedding suppose to reflect our personality?

I'm soo in awe of the work that this florist does for me!

A great thank you!!!

Oh.. in case you're wondering... who i get to help me bundle up the bouquet and boutonniere.

Visit her website: Flower Couture

Have a great week!

Xoxo,
Felicia


No comments :