01 December 2012

Wedding Preparation : Wedding Countdown

Very fast, Ms Tan here is getting married! Just another 30 days to go. Sometimes I can't believe that I'm getting married so soon!


Currently these are the following items that are still on our outstanding list.

  1. Guest List & Seating arrangement
Both Mr Lee and I wanted a simple and cosy wedding so we limit our guest list to be 85 pax.
It's quite tough to decide whom to invite when we are planning our guest list. Luckily I came across this in Pinterest.

We still we have a rough idea who are should really invite. Problem solved.. Wedding invitation card has been send out. All we need to do is to receive their RSVP.

After sending out our invites, the next headache problem... Guest Seating arrangement! We have yet to arrange our seating arrangement for guest but we will get this down soon! Haha




As for guest seating place card. Many of you would have know that I love to DIY. And I love the idea of using pinwheels as their place card. One of my bridesmaid came over to my place to help me with these and I have 85 pinwheels in my place.. all waiting for me to indicate name and table number.



   2. Bridal Robes

I've been searching for a bridal robe for me to wear on my AD while having to do my makeup. Intially I wanted to purchase 1 from VS that has "Bride" crystal hotfix to it. But currently it's out of stock and the price is quite expensive. Didn't really continuing searching until I went Wedding stuffs shopping with my mother at Chinatown.

I saw this silk kimono that seems quite nice, price was reasonable but the auntie attitude sucks! So I didn't purchase. Last week, my mother went to Chinatown and bought for it @ $15!! So cheap!! hahaha

 3. My HENS Night party!

 Yesterday my group of girlfriends organized my Hens Night party for me!!! I had lots and lots of fun!!! Really thankful and grateful that I have this group of girlfriends!!!

Some of the pictures taken during our party @ Riverview Hotel!









Our cutest little bunny of the night!!

BMs with the corsages!

Have a great weekend!

Xoxo
Felicia

3 comments :

http://atouchofsilver.com.au said...

I never tried this count down version in wedding. Your so lucky to experience it.

Unknown said...

Those are some cool ways to plan your wedding! Your passion for scrapbooking certainly helped out a lot! It really made for a very colorful wedding plan.

Lavonne Seaton

Felicia Tan said...

Thank you Lavonne!